Business Value Consultant
Primary responsibilities will range from assisting in an initial pilot to a full customer production rollout, to developing and recommending specific customized solutions based on documented metrics, value analysis, and ROI. In this capacity, the Business Value Consultant must gain an in depth understanding of client application functionality, technology and implementation methodology in order to provide customers with a combination of solution consulting, architecture, and project management expertise.
1. Develop a repeatable solution methodology to be applied on all market line customers. Dimensions of the solution framework include: pre-sales setup, scoping, user/subscriber communications, executive project communications, architecture, reporting models and lifecycle initiatives.
2. Consult and recommend best practices and solutions based on ROI and Value assessments.
3. Design and document a solution based on SupportSoft products to address business problems as identified by the customer.
4. Develop and deliver help desk training and adoption programs
5. Provide strong project management, supervise deployment resources, and manage and meet customer expectations.
6. Advise and influence professional services offerings and metrics and on technical requirements for our products.
7. Manage the delivery of the solution, metrics and reporting, and identify opportunities for and deliver additional consulting services, including audits, architectural services, product and process optimization and training.
8. Build and maintain relations as liaison between company and customer.
9. Aid in pre-sales activities including deployment estimates, contract evaluations and writing of proposals and statements of work.
10. Make key day-to-day decisions on the solutions being provided to the customer and the architecture and design to support that solution.
11. Must be able to cultivate interpersonal customer relationships, cohesive team interactions, and maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all customers and fellow associates.